Fire in barn housing baby chicks

By Cornish Times in Emergency Services

Fire broke out in a barn containing baby chicks this morning.

Appliances from Liskeard, Looe, Callington and Bodmin Community Fire Stations dealt with the blaze in a barn measuring approximately five metres by five metres at Lamellion in Liskeard.

The crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and a jet to put out the fire.

The water carrier from Liskeard was used to replenish water supply to damp down hotspots.

The cause was accidental.

Add Comment

Add Your Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment

By posting your comment you agree to our T & C